Temporary Employment Solutions
Why pay for permanent labor when you don’t really need it? If you choose to hire temporary workers during the busy season, you can get the extra help you need when you need it while decreasing the cost to run your company. MJ Morgan Group can help you recruit the right temporary staff to keep up with demand. This service provides you with the flexibility you need to remain successful in a competitive industry.
Quality short-term employees are only a phone call away! To supplement your permanent workforce with temporary staff during the busy season, please contact MJ Morgan Group today.
What Are Temporary Employment Services?
Does your company juggle unpredictable workloads, fluctuating project work, or seasonal peaks? If so, temporary employment is the ideal solution. This staffing option is also suitable for hiring a short-term stand-in for an employee while they’re on a leave of absence.
Temporary positions typically have a set time frame, which you establish based on your company’s needs. Throughout the time a temporary employee works for you, they remain employed by the staffing agency.
Benefits of Temporary Employment
The flexibility of hiring someone temporarily offers tremendous benefits:
- Fluctuate with demand: The busy season puts a strain on your permanent employees. Adding temporary workers to the floor lifts this burden to ensure good morale and productivity. This ensures your team receives the extra help they need while keeping your business profitable.
- Avoid making a commitment: When the busy season ends, and the contract expires, the temporary labor moves on with no penalties or hard feelings on either side. You don’t have to worry about layoffs, employment paperwork, worker’s compensation, or unemployment benefits.
- Give employees a resume-building experience: Temping provides the opportunity to gain knowledge on different projects in diverse industries that could lead to a satisfying career later on. Emphasize this benefit whenever you look for short-term workers.
How Does Temporary Employment Work?
As a business owner looking to bring on more people during the busy season, there’s no better option than working with a staffing agency. Here’s how temporary employment works with MJ Morgan Group:
- Our recruiters sift through a pool of candidates to help you find a qualified, temporary workforce. To ensure applicants meet your requirements, we pre-screen and interview people before sending them your way.
- Once you have a list of the most qualified candidates, you decide how to interview them, whether in person, as a group, or over the phone.
- Hire the number of temporary workers you need for as long as you need them. They’ll remain employed by and receive benefits from MJ Morgan Group.
Why Choose Our Staffing Agency?
Businesses in DC, Maryland, Virginia, and beyond rely on MJ Morgan Group for experienced employees who can provide support during the peak season. We adhere to and promote the legal, ethical, and professional practices of the staffing industry to ensure the benefit of everyone involved. When you team up with us for your temporary staffing needs, you’ll enjoy outstanding customer service, unmatched hiring flexibility, and more free time to focus on growing your business.