Sanitation Jobs in the DMV, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas & Tennessee
At MJ Morgan Group, we help you find the job that fits your skills and career goals. Our staffing specialists work closely with you to find the path toward the future you desire.
Businesses throughout the region are growing. Communities are expanding. And with increased commerce and a growing population, there’s an increasing need for highly trained sanitation specialists to support the region’s growth.
What Kinds of Jobs Are in the Sanitation Industry?
Maintaining a clean, safe, and sterile work and social environment is imperative. Sanitation specialists ensure that employees, guests, and the public are safe and secure.
This is a team effort, and many jobs are available, ranging from trash collection and disposal to disinfection, sanitation, and the development of comprehensive facility sanitation programs.
At MJ Morgan Group, we help our clients secure the following positions and more:
- Food service sanitation workers: Assist with maintaining general cleanliness and safety in restaurants, dining facilities, cafeterias, etc.
- Educational facility sanitation workers: Make sure schools, universities, daycare facilities, etc., are properly cleaned and sanitized for the safety of pupils and staff.
- Hospital & healthcare facility sanitation workers: Ensure that hospitals, outpatient care centers, medical offices, etc., are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to comply with all applicable safety standards.
- Commercial office sanitation workers: Clean and sanitize offices, restrooms, and common areas.
- Public venue sanitation workers: Keep parks, event venues, sports complexes, etc., clean and tidy. Tasks may include cleaning restrooms, dining facilities, windows, locker rooms, lobbies, and more.
Contact our staffing specialists for more about the growing number of positions available for sanitation specialists.
Now’s the Time To Grow Your Career in Sanitation
Modern life creates plenty of waste, which must be properly removed and disposed of daily. Without reliable waste removal, toxins, pathogens, and pests would cause serious issues.
Whether it’s a hospital, healthcare facility, restaurant, or school, prompt and efficient waste removal is essential for preserving public health and safety. As a sanitation specialist, the work you do is vital for supporting the community at large.
Skills & Experience Needed
Sanitation workers require a wide range of skills and abilities to successfully perform their duties. These include:
- Physical dexterity and strength
- Knowledge of waste disposal methods and technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to properly dispose of hazardous materials
- Attention to detail
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
Contact MJ Morgan Group To Learn More
At MJ Morgan Group, our staffing specialists help you find the best strategies for using your existing skills to achieve your career goals. We work closely with you to find jobs that offer your desired income, educational opportunities, career opportunities, and employment stability.
We provide a comprehensive range of tools that allow you to begin or advance your career in the sanitation field.
Our employees within our pool of sanitation specialists complete pre-employment screening that ensures all immunizations, drug screening, and background checks are completed so you can quickly move into positions as they become available.
This is efficient, effective, and gives you an advantage over other applicants because employers know you’re ready to get to work the moment you arrive.
The team at MJ Morgan Group is ready to help you achieve your goals.
Contact us to learn more about the many opportunities available and take the next steps toward your desired career.
Light Industrial Silo Sidebar
National Brand. Your Local Team.
Baltimore, MD 21230 Directions
Woodbridge, VA 22193 Directions
Takoma Park, MD 20912 Directions
San Antonio, TX 78240 Directions
From the DC metro area to the heart of Texas, we specialize in matching employers with job seekers. We do the hard work of hiring. From part-time jobs to payroll services to long-term consulting, we have a service that meets your needs. In 2024, MJ Morgan Group will be expanding into Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Your Local Team.
Baltimore, Maryland Directions
Hyattsville, Maryland Directions
Woodbridge, Virginia Directions
Antioch, TN 37013 Directions
Suite D2-F Houston, TX 77036 Directions
Takoma Park, Maryland
Takoma Park, Maryland Directions
Manassas, Virginia Directions
Harrisburg PA 17111 Directions
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, Texas Directions
From the DC metro area to the heart of Texas, we specialize in matching employers with job seekers. We do the hard work of hiring. From part-time jobs to payroll services to long-term consulting, we have a service that meets your needs.