Staffing Frequently Asked Questions
Businesses depend on us to provide them with experienced employees who can support the busy times, help with major projects and deadlines, and contribute to overall company growth.
The flexibility and access to talent we provide give companies a competitive edge. Most importantly, MJ Morgan Group adheres to and promotes the legal, ethical, and professional practices of the staffing industry.
According to the American Staffing Association, flexibility, speed, and access to talent are the top benefits cited by staffing firm clients. You can count on MJ Morgan Group to provide you with all three. And we do it all with outstanding customer service.
Did you know?
Staffing employees work in virtually all occupations in all sectors:
- 37% Industrial
- 28% Office–Clerical and Administrative
- 13% Professional–Managerial
- 13% Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
- 9% Health Care
And there’s more:
- Most (76%) work full time, comparable to the overall workforce (82%).
- Half (49%) of staffing employees say it’s a way to get a permanent job.
- Nine out of 10 said staffing work made them more employable.
- One-third (35%) were offered a permanent job by a client where they worked on an assignment, and two-thirds (66%) of those accepted the offers of permanent employment.
While permanent employment is a top priority for most staffing employees, about one in five cite scheduling flexibility as a key reason for choosing temporary and contract work.
At MJ Morgan Group, we have the experience, the knowledge and the access to top talent. And we are ready to go to work for you.