Food Production Jobs & Staffing Services in Nashville, TN
Are you currently seeking employment in the food production industry in Nashville? Finding a position in the food production industry can be challenging without the proper guidance. Luckily, MJ Morgan Group has the recruitment specialists available to help Nashville job-seekers get placed in desirable food production positions.
At MJ Morgan Group, our people-driven staffing agency proudly serves the Nashville region, helping candidates get successfully placed into the food production industry. We provide superior career counseling services, offering exceptional benefits and support while taking a personalized, friendly approach to your job placement needs. Contact our team to start speaking with a recruitment specialist today!
What Are Food Production Jobs?
Food production workers are individuals who work in facilities that serve food and are mainly responsible for preparing meals. Typically, food production employees will handle the following responsibilities in the workplace:
- Receive food items and materials. Tasks include ensuring all items received are of good quality and proper quantity, sorting items according to type, and unpacking boxes. This position also involves counting and recording food and supplies and generating product labeling.
- Store food in proper areas. This job typically involves checking temperatures of cold and hot storage areas and making sure every ingredient or food product is stored where other workers expect to find it quickly.
- Safely operate food processing equipment. This position often requires training on the operation of equipment. Most Nashville companies provide that training to candidates once they are hired.
- Maintain food supplies. This job can involve entering new items into the stock system, tracking inventory, and ordering additional supplies and ingredients.
- Handle and mix ingredients. This can involve loading raw ingredients into machines, preparing recipes according to company recipes, and starting new batches of products.
- Assess overall food quality. This varies according to the type of food production job you have. If you work in produce, you might inspect fruits and vegetables for damage. If the job is with one of Nashville’s many manufacturers of food products, the position might entail verifying each finished item meets the company’s quality standards by observing the shape and size of each item.
Those working in the food production industry in Nashville will also need to ensure HIPPA, OSHA, and USDA guidelines are properly followed, along with necessary safety and sanitation protocols. MJ Morgan Group has successfully placed countless candidates in the food production industry, and you could be next! Contact our recruiting specialists to get started on your job search today.
What Makes a Good Candidate for Food Production Jobs in Nashville?
Employees in food production are most successful if they possess the following unique skill sets and qualities:
- Basic cooking skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Teamwork/interpersonal skills
- Prioritization and organization of tasks
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Many food production jobs in Nashville require only a high school diploma and offer competitive pay with unique benefits. It is an excellent employment opportunity for those looking to kickstart their careers in the food industry as a whole. If you’re interested in becoming a food production worker in Nashville, contact MJ Morgan Group to start speaking to your recruitment specialist today.
Consider Food Production Job Placement with MJ Morgan Group!
At MJ Morgan Group, we are committed to helping job-seekers get placed in the food production jobs they desire. Working closely with each candidate, our recruitment specialists thoroughly review their skill set and resume to ensure they properly align with the desired food production position.
When you select our staffing agency, we’ll invite you to an initial interview with one of our recruiters. From there, we’ll perform a pre-employment screening, and if all goes well, we’ll schedule a second interview with your future employer. Every candidate placed through our staffing agency receives the following:
- Weekly pay periods with direct deposit
- Holiday pay
- Career counseling
- And much more
Your journey into the food production industry starts with MJ Morgan Group. Start talking to one of our recruitment specialists to kickstart your food production career today!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nashville, TN Food Production Jobs
Why should I work with MJ Morgan Group to find a food production job?
No agency knows the Nashville food production employment marketplace better than MJ Morgan Group’s specialists!
What happens once I apply for a Nashville, TN food production job online?
After identifying the food production positions you’re interested in and qualify for, you should submit an online application. If your experience and qualifications match up with one of our available Nashville, TN food production jobs, one of our recruiters will schedule an interview with you and, after you’ve passed our pre-employment screening process, will schedule interviews for you with one or more food production employers.
I applied for a food production worker position in Nashville, TN. Why haven’t I heard back from someone?
If you believe you’re qualified for a food production position listed on MJ Morgan Group’s website but a recruiter hasn’t contacted you, please follow up by contacting us online or calling us at 410.698.1149.