Customer Service Jobs in Harrisburg, PA
Carrying over 20 years of experience in the field, the staffing specialists at MJ Morgan Group are your ideal choice for meeting recruitment goals or finding gainful employment in the Harrisburg area. We specialize in connecting skilled employees with great job opportunities in the customer service sphere, and we offer a wide range of advantages when it comes to locating quality jobs quickly, comfortably, and with no stress.
MJ Morgan Group offers benefits to candidates, as well as transportation assistance, quick application and interview processes, and job support. If you’re seeking a staffing agency in Harrisburg, look no further.
Are you an applicant with experience and interest in customer service positions in the Harrisburg area? Call today or begin your application process online now!
Available Customer Service Jobs in Harrisburg
Customer service jobs serve many applicants well, offering both entry-level and skilled positions. Whether you’re seeking growth or are looking to build a new skill set, here are some of the offerings we currently have available in the Harrisburg area:
- Accounts payable
- Tax accountant
- Financial analyst
- Investment analyst
- Financial manager
- Corporate controller
- IT consultant
- Network administrator
- Data architect
- Technical support specialist
- Sales & Marketing
- Marketing analyst
- Digital marketing professional
- Account executive
- Sales manager
- Director of sales
- Sales engineer
- Sales development representative
- Account executives
There are many more opportunities and customer service positions opening up all the time. Don’t see a job you’re interested in? Connect with our team today, or keep an eye on our list for further updates!
Who Are the Best Candidates for Customer Service Jobs?
Customer service is a very broad field, with many job types that represent different types of work with a wide range of complexities. The best candidates for experienced or entry-level customer service jobs tend to be:
- Computer and technology proficient – Many positions require moderate computer and telecommunication experience, though much of these skills can be taught on-site depending on the position.
- Detail-oriented – Organization and precision are key to being successful in customer service, as mistakes can often be disastrous for both you and your employer.
- Highly motivated – Staying adaptable, personable, and reliable are integral to success in customer service positions.
- Comfortable in fast-paced work environments – Many customer service positions could be considered fairly high-stress, and they’re quite fast-paced. These jobs are rewarding, but they’re ideal for workers who can work, think, and organize quickly.
Think customer service sounds like the ideal type of work for you? Contact our Harrisburg staffing agency now!
Why Choose Us for Customer Service Jobs in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania?
MJ Morgan Group’s motto is “People Built. People Strong.” This comes from our passionate mission of connecting great candidates with stellar job opportunities, and from striving to meet the needs of our clients and pool of talented workers. We have been serving the needs of businesses and job seekers since 2006, and we put forth all of our considerable resources and skills in order to ensure your needs are met.
Whether you’re a business seeking a dedicated and adaptable staffing agency in Harrisburg, or you’re a prospective employee trying to connect with the best customer service positions in the Dauphin County area, MJ Morgan Group is the right choice for you.
For staffing services in Harrisburg, call MJ Morgan Group now, or begin working with our team now by connecting online!