Customer Service Staffing in Nashville
The expert recruiters at MJ Morgan Group have over 30 years of experience connecting skilled candidates with high-quality customer service positions in Nashville and the surrounding areas. Our application and interview processes are simple, which increases your odds of finding a job that aligns with your career goals. We offer benefits and provide transportation services to and from job locations. Customer service jobs are usually fast-paced and complex, and they typically require you to work at a desk in a professional environment.
If a customer service career path interests you, contact us to begin our simple application and interview process today.
Available Customer Service Jobs
We have both entry-level and skilled, experienced positions available, including:
- Accounts payable specialist
- Tax accountant
- Financial analyst
- Investment analyst
- Financial manager
- Corporate controller
- IT consultant
- Network administrator
- Data architect
- Computer technical support specialist
- Sales & Marketing
- Marketing analyst
- Digital marketing professional
- Account executive
- Sales manager
- Director of sales
- Sales engineer
- Sales development representative
- Plus, many more!
What Makes a Good Candidate for Customer Service Jobs?
We are distinctly aware of the characteristics and qualifications that indicate the best candidates for customer service positions. To be successful in the customer service industry, you should be:
- Personable – It is important to have the ability to interact successfully, one on one, with customers daily.
- Computer proficient – Most customer service jobs require the ability to comfortably work on a computer.
- Adaptable – The needs of customers and businesses change rapidly, and you must be flexible enough to change alongside them.
- Detail-oriented – Mistakes can cost a business significant amounts of money. Your employer should feel confident that you can work efficiently and with few errors.
- Reliable – Customer service positions involve a lot of trust. Employers rely on the employee to look out for the company’s interests while completing successful interactions with customers.
Frequently Asked Questions about Customer Service Jobs
What is a customer service job?
Customer service work typically covers providing people timely, attentive, and friendly service. The goal is to make sure a customer’s needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company you represent.
What jobs are there in customer service?
Just about every industry has customer service positions. Some of the most common include:
- Call center agents work remotely from home or inside a call center. Responsibilities include answering customer queries, setting up appointments, and handling other customer issues.
- Client services coordinators handle tasks like order processing, resolving customer issues, and tracking installations and deliveries. People in this position are good at multitasking and have excellent communication skills.
- Patient care coordinators work at hospitals, dental offices, rehabilitation centers, and insurance companies. They schedule patient appointments, arrange services and procedures, and deal with insurance companies. Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus in landing one of these jobs.
- Customer service representatives provide customers with helpful information, answer questions, and respond to complaints. They also ensure customers are satisfied with their purchases.
- Social media customer service representatives are similar to customer service representatives but handle questions and complaints on different social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Technical support representatives answer incoming calls and help customers troubleshoot technical problems with computer software and hardware.
How do I get a job in customer service?
There are typically countless customer service jobs available at any given time. If you find a customer service position on MJ Morgan Group’s board that you’re interested in and qualify for, submit your online application. One of our recruiters will review your qualifications, determine which of our available customer service jobs fits your skills and wants, and if a match is made, will schedule an interview for you for a pre-employment screening process.
What does a customer service supervisor do?
Customer service supervisors, also referred to as customer service managers, train, oversee, and lead a company’s entire service staff. They investigate and solve problems and follow up on customer complaints about the service they received.
Why Choose MJ Morgan Group for a Customer Service Job in Nashville, Tennessee?
MJ Morgan Group, founded in 2006, is a full-service recruiting firm that assists businesses in the Nashville area with sourcing the workforce they need to maximize productivity. The professionals at MJ Morgan Group have decades of experience delivering the most effective solutions to both companies and candidates. Our approach to staffing is adaptive, which means we can easily shift our approach to suit the changing needs of the business world. We understand that every company’s staffing needs are unique, so we offer a wide variety of services to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Contract to hire staffing services
- Direct hire staffing services
- Payroll services
- Temporary employment services
Contact us to learn more about our application process or to get started on the path toward your new customer service career.
Professional Silo Sidebar
National Brand. Your Local Team.
Baltimore, MD 21230 Directions
Woodbridge, VA 22193 Directions
Takoma Park, MD 20912 Directions
San Antonio, TX 78240 Directions
From the DC metro area to the heart of Texas, we specialize in matching employers with job seekers. We do the hard work of hiring. From part-time jobs to payroll services to long-term consulting, we have a service that meets your needs. In 2024, MJ Morgan Group will be expanding into Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Your Local Team.
Baltimore, Maryland Directions
Hyattsville, Maryland Directions
Woodbridge, Virginia Directions
Antioch, TN 37013 Directions
Suite D2-F Houston, TX 77036 Directions
Takoma Park, Maryland
Takoma Park, Maryland Directions
Manassas, Virginia Directions
Harrisburg PA 17111 Directions
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, Texas Directions
From the DC metro area to the heart of Texas, we specialize in matching employers with job seekers. We do the hard work of hiring. From part-time jobs to payroll services to long-term consulting, we have a service that meets your needs.