Customer Service Staffing in MD, DC & VA
The specialized recruiting team at MJ Morgan Group has over 30 years of experience matching qualified applicants with the right position in the customer service industry. Our application and interview process are simple, which increases your likelihood of finding a position that matches your career goals. Benefits are available, and we provide transportation services to and from jobsites. Customer service jobs are fast-paced and complex, and they typically involve working at a desk in an office environment.
If professional customer service sounds like the right industry for you, contact us to start the application process today.
Available Customer Service Jobs
Available positions range from entry-level to more specialized roles that require years of previous experience and include jobs in:
- Accounts payable
- Tax accountant
- Financial analyst
- Investment analyst
- Financial manager
- Corporate controller
- IT consultant
- Network administrator
- Data architect
- Technical support specialist
- Sales & Marketing
- Marketing analyst
- Digital marketing professional
- Account executive
- Sales manager
- Director of sales
- Sales engineer
- Sales development representative
- Account executives
- Plus, many more!
What Makes a Good Candidate for Customer Service Jobs?
We work with some of the best local employers, which makes us uniquely familiar with the characteristics and qualifications present in the best candidates for customer service positions. Most successful customer services employees have these traits:
- People skills – The ability to successfully interact, one on one, with customers on a daily basis.
- Computer proficiency – Most customer service jobs require the ability to comfortably work on a computer.
- Adaptability – The needs of customers and the industry in which you work change rapidly, and you must be flexible enough to change alongside them.
- Attention to details – Mistakes can cost a business significant amounts of money. Your employer should feel confident that you can work efficiently and with few errors.
- Reliability – Customer service positions involve trusting the employee to look out for the company’s interest while successfully completing interactions with customers.
Areas We Serve